Ordering Information

Want to order a shirt? Want to request another shirt idea? Want to send pictures of your adorable child wearing a Tees, Please creation? Contact me here: teesbyhm@gmail.com.

Use the labels in the navigation bar to search for additional shirts. Click on any tee for a larger photo.



Sunday, July 28, 2013

What Shipped This Week?

I love taking an idea or a picture, pouring over fabrics at several stores, creating patterns, and seeing the idea come together. This week, I know I'm on the right track when I talk to myself or gasp in the fabric store...THAT'S how I know. There was lots of opportunity for gasping this week as I completed and delivered these orders.  As you'll see, it was the week of twins. Double the fun, indeed!

Here's what shipped this week...

Click on any picture for a better (bigger) view

Happy Birthday Cars Tees ($18 each)
Little Black Dress (front) $25
Little Black Dress (back)
(This dress is made from the same fabric as the chevron tie below.)
 
Chevron Tie Onesie ($18)

The Not-So-Big-Bad Wolf and Little Red ($20 each)
Close-up of The Little Red Riding Hood Twin Onesies


Happy Birthday "Carrie-Strawberry" ($18)
Close-up of "Carrie Strawberry"
(How much do I love that pink/red zebra print? GASP.)


Striped Monogram Tie Onesie ($18)
Close-up of Striped Monogram Tie Onesie

 Don't forget to use the labels in the right column to browse other designs. Looking for something you don't see here?  Even better. Send me the idea and I'll search for just the right fabric to pull it all together. 

Ready to place an order? Email me. (See Shop Policies on the right-hand column of the blog for additional information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment