Ordering Information

Want to order a shirt? Want to request another shirt idea? Want to send pictures of your adorable child wearing a Tees, Please creation? Contact me here: teesbyhm@gmail.com.

Use the labels in the navigation bar to search for additional shirts. Click on any tee for a larger photo.



Saturday, May 5, 2012

Girly Tees

I love orders for girls' tees.  Since I'm a boy mom, I rarely get to indulge my desire to shop for pink, ruffles, flowers, matching accessories, etc.  It's fun to find a use for all the wonderful girl fabric!  I'm still working on a really fun birthday mermaid... I'll post her soon.

Harriett the Hippo (Harriett is the sister of Harold the Hippo.  She travels with a little bird on her shoulder.) 
Harriett the Hippo $18


Flower Power (This is a custom order from a recent school auction.  Thinking this flower would be fun in lots of different fabrics.)


Flower Power Initial Tank (or tee) $18

No comments:

Post a Comment